How do I connect fios tv wirelessly to a Samsung smart tv.
benphnx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looking to install fios tv wirelessly on a Samsung smart tv but I do not see how to get the fios app.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I connect fios tv wirelessly to a Samsung smart tv.
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@benphnx wrote:

Looking to install fios tv wirelessly on a Samsung smart tv but I do not see how to get the fios app.

You can't. The Fios app is only available for Android, IOS, or Windows and the Samsung does not operate on any of those. You'll need a tablet or phone to cast the app to the TV.

View solution in original post

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@benphnx wrote:

You can't. The Fios app is only available for Android, IOS, or Windows and the Samsung does not operate on any of those. You'll need a tablet or phone to cast the app to the TV.

fios_user6

You can use the Fios app on the Amazon Fire Stick, but you’ll have to add the “streaming device connection” bundle to your TV package. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes