1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I set my Roku to my provider
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Tishiaclayton wrote:

How do I set my Roku to my provider

After you download the app for whatever you want to watch, the Roku will ask you to sign into the app.  You have to do it on another device like a smart-phone, or a tablet. You tell it who your TV provider is, then you input the passcode it gives you. You should then get the device is authorized message and be able to watch from that app. You usually have to do that for every app you install to the Roku.

View solution in original post

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Tishiaclayton wrote:

How do I set my Roku to my provider

After you download the app for whatever you want to watch, the Roku will ask you to sign into the app.  You have to do it on another device like a smart-phone, or a tablet. You tell it who your TV provider is, then you input the passcode it gives you. You should then get the device is authorized message and be able to watch from that app. You usually have to do that for every app you install to the Roku.

Tanner0629Sarah0810
Enthusiast - Level 1

to turn the screen on, it says hit English which I am doing, but it is not doing anything

0 Likes
Tanner0629Sarah0810
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am doing what it says. I’m going to the home button where it says English and I am pushing it, but it is doing nothing

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Tanner0629Sarah0810 wrote:

I am doing what it says. I’m going to the home button where it says English and I am pushing it, but it is doing nothing

When are you seeing this message? Is it when you first turn on the Roku?

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Tanner0629Sarah0810 wrote:

Go here for instructions:

https://support.roku.com/article/208754888