How do you find listing of all upcoming movies for next 2 weeks?
topbob

New to FIOS TV and TIVO lover.

1. How do you find listing of all upcoming  movies for next 2 weeks? search returns only movies currently playing. 

2. Is there a "wish list" that records shows not yet scheduled?

0 Likes
Re: How do you find listing of all upcoming movies for next 2 weeks?
bevross
Contributor - Level 1

@topbob wrote:

New to FIOS TV and TIVO lover.

1. How do you find listing of all upcoming  movies for next 2 weeks? search returns only movies currently playing. 

2. Is there a "wish list" that records shows not yet scheduled?

Are you asking about broadcast movies, premium channels (HB0, Showtime), On Demand?  It's not even clear if you are asking about the Verizon DVR or the TIVO (I thought TIVO had a better online schedule but don't know)?

But, short answer is -- no way to search just movies.  One thing that might help -- set up FAVS 1 or 2 to be movie channels only and in the online guide you could click on that to show just the movie channels & schedule recording for, what -- 9 days?

No way to set up a wish list, either.

What I've found easiest is go to the movie channels' websites (HBO, AMC, whatever), search their schedule and put a note about whatever movies I want to record in my e-calendar.  This gives me a reminder.

Some people find this site useful:  http://www.zap2it.com/ but I haven't found it much better than Verizon's, in my mind.

Good luck.

0 Likes