How to turn off the new screen saver?
25nwood

OK, i figured out how to turn off the annoying posters in the screen saver and the screen saver has a "black" background now.   Does anyone know how to get a truen black screensaver not one that has the brightness all the way up?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: screensaver
Gerrostey
Enthusiast - Level 1

For those wondering how to at least get the full brightness black screen: Menu/Settings/System/Media Client Settings/Screensaver Posters/Disable

View solution in original post

screensaver
smspring22
Enthusiast - Level 1

how to stop screen saver?  Go back to "press menu"

Re: How to turn off the new screen saver?
smspring22
Enthusiast - Level 1

so how do you turn it off?

0 Likes
Gerrostey
Enthusiast - Level 1

For those wondering how to at least get the full brightness black screen: Menu/Settings/System/Media Client Settings/Screensaver Posters/Disable

ck210

The menu and procedure function as described, but you have to wait until the next day to confirm. Posters are there again and the setting has been returned to "Enable." I have to turn the TV off and then on again, or press Exit.

0 Likes
gac1rl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. This was driving me crazy. Tried turning everything off, but didn't know this was there. 🙂

0 Likes
Elliot1

Media Client Settings is not a submenu option I can find anywhere. Where is that ostensibly located?

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is actually settings, system, Fios TV One settings, then screensaver posters, disable  on my box.

@Elliot1 wrote:

Media Client Settings is not a submenu option I can find anywhere. Where is that ostensibly located?

0 Likes
PlumChell

I’ve disabled screensaver posters, but a black screen with Verizon logos day time still comes up; further it ones on even after I’ve turned tv off.  Only way to stop is to unplug.  HELP!

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no way you can see the screensaver with the TV off. How can you have a picture without the TV being on?

@PlumChell wrote:

I’ve disabled screensaver posters, but a black screen with Verizon logos day time still comes up; further it ones on even after I’ve turned tv off.  Only way to stop is to unplug.  HELP!

0 Likes