I want to go back to Brighthouse. I was able to stop neighbor before she switched to Fios
Unhappy_Tampa
0 Likes
Re: I want to go back to Brighthouse. I was able to stop neighbor before she switched to Fios
10nisman94
Contributor - Level 1

Care to elaborate, maybe we can address some of the issues you had with the service. I used to have bright house and I'd like to know what pulled you back. the only thing I can fathom is cartoon network HD.

0 Likes
Re: I want to go back to Brighthouse. I was able to stop neighbor before she switched to Fios
woodstockius

... and G4 HD and Style HD and E! HD and BBC AM HD and History Intern'l HD...

0 Likes
EnglishTeacher

I wish you had been my neighbor.

I switched from Brighhouse to Verizon 5 years ago.  While I knew that Verizon did that 2 year contract, I didn't pay that much attention until all of a sudden my bill went up when the contract expired.  I called them and had it extended another two years and this time was mindful of the ending date.  When it expired again, I called and was told the $99 package increased to $109... fair enough.  Now I realize that I am paying $20 more a month for less channels and see the same package advertized for $89 a month.  I feel that I am being ripped off for being a loyal customer.

It's all good though, my Verizon cell contract ends in 6 months and I am changing to Metro PCS for $40 a month unlimited text and voice verses verizons $70 a month for 450 minutes voice and unlimited text.  My Fios expires 6 months later and I am sure I can find a much better deal on tv and internet and if not, we will just be a one tv household and I will just watch all my shows through my Wii using netflix.

0 Likes
Gus_Gutz
Enthusiast - Level 3

@EnglishTeacher wrote:

we will just be a one tv household and I will just watch all my shows through my Wii using netflix.

If you are using the Wii to watch netflix then your sure don't care about picture quality. You may be better off getting a Netflix enabled blueray player or a Roku. They are 1000 time better than the Wii

0 Likes