Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
I can't get one of my IPS1100 to work. Its failing during setup with either error code 7200 or 7300.
Here's the history.
1. Tech installed and tested the main box and 2 clients: Familty Room (FR) and Master Bedroom (MB). I was moving so I didn't have any TVs to test it on but the tech tested the signal and said everything was good to go.
2. I hooked up the main tv with no issues.
3. I attempted to hook up the MB tv but continually got error code 7200. I spent 2+ hours on the phone with tech support and got no where.
4. A second tech came out and said that the issue was a week signal in MB.
5. We setup the FR and it worked fine.
6. The tech then said he was going to start billing me for his time so I asked him to leave.
7. I moved the FR box to the MB and its working fine,
8. I moved the MB box to the FR and its not working there either. So I have one box that isn't working in the FR.
Although the tech attributed the failure to a weak signal I'm not so sure thats the case since I switched the boxes and one box worked in both spots and the other box failed in both spots. Sounds like a bad box but I'm wondering if there are other things I can try. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
The clients work off of the server. Was the server hooked up the whole time you were swapping boxes around?
yes. The server has been up the whole time.
If that is the case then you either have something wrong with that box or the MOCA 2.0 levels on that coax are too low.