If i drop my tv package from ultimate hd pack how much will my home phone and internet cost?
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

Will verizon also drop my internet speed? i have 35/35, will my home telephone  bill go up? thinking of dropping the tv part of the package to go back to directv because i miss watching all the nba league pass games in HD,plus i miss watching all my celtics game with the celtics announcers when their on the road! also i recall when i reupped for 2 more years in june that i would not be penalized for dropping one of the 3 services(TV) as long as i kept at least 2 of the services(internet and home phone).

0 Likes
Re: If i drop my tv package from ultimate hd pack how much will my home phone and internet cost?
tns
Master - Level 2

Peer to peer.  Any of our guesses are just that.

0 Likes
Re: If i drop my tv package from ultimate hd pack how much will my home phone and internet cost?
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

I guess the best thing for me to do is to call verizon and talk to a csr.,I actually really like verizon fios ,but i was given the impression when i signed up that verizon would carry EVERY CHANNEL IN HD, when i signed up 2 and a half years ago.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

It is my understanding that there is an early termination fee with any bundle change, except for new customers chosing a more costly bundle with no ETF. But that may vary also. The only way you will know is to contact Verizon drirectly.

Contact Verizon Billing to review your services. The contact us link can be found at the bottom of each web page.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

I believe I heard you could move up or down in the Tier's without a penalty, but don't quote me.

0 Likes
Re: If I drop my TV package from ultimate hd pack how much will my home phone and internet cost?
prisaz
Legend

@tns wrote:

I believe I heard you could move up or down in the Tier's without a penalty, but don't quote me.

The level can change up or down with no penalty, just as long as you do not break the bundle. Meaning you must keep all the services if you have the triple play, or the double play, bundle. If you break the bundle, and drop one of the services there is an ETF. Now to find out the exact details you will need to contact Verizon directly. Another thing to consider are commitment dates that may change. I increased my speed and was told the commitment date would not change. Online it has the old date and on the bill it has a new one for the discount term, which billing considers the commitment date. They were to note my account no ETF, or show the 13 months I have left, and not the 24 billing shows.

Contact Verizon directly for account management. The above information is strictly based on my experience.

http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Re: If I drop my TV package from ultimate hd pack how much will my home phone and internet cost?
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

I forgot to mention i have the one bill plan which has tv,internet,home phone and cell phone all in one bill,i will call verizon i seem to recall that if i drop the tv there would be no penalty as long as i kept the other 3 ib a bundle.

0 Likes