Install
Jenna2723

Does anyone know why my Fios installation stays at 40%-50% ???? It does not go past that and it’s been almost a week I have no Fios only internet.... I’ve done pretty much everything reset reboot change cable boxes cables hdmi cords, techs changed routers modems wiring,  internet works but no Fios tv only message is Fios installation at 40% then 50% then stays there. Rebooting, resetting changed wires disconnect, changed hdmi ports checked both they are reading. Anyone know?? I think I’m gonna have to cancel the service I never received 😒. Trying to leave spectrum but I have to deal with their crap service. 

0 Likes
Re: Install
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Jenna2723 wrote:

Does anyone know why my Fios installation stays at 40%-50% ???? It does not go past that and it’s been almost a week I have no Fios only internet.... I’ve done pretty much everything reset reboot change cable boxes cables hdmi cords, techs changed routers modems wiring,  internet works but no Fios tv only message is Fios installation at 40% then 50% then stays there. Rebooting, resetting changed wires disconnect, changed hdmi ports checked both they are reading. Anyone know?? I think I’m gonna have to cancel the service I never received 😒. Trying to leave spectrum but I have to deal with their crap service. 

Are you saying the techs were there and left you with a non-working installation and didn't re-schedule or return? Did you try calling billing and have them re-authorize your account and re-authorize the boxes?

0 Likes