Is it a coinsidence that shows that did not record on my DVR, Verzion charges to view on OnDemand
Ladyb221

I have noticed recently that shows are not recording on my DVR.   Coinsidentially, when I tried to access the show using the OnDemand function, verizon has assigned a "$" in front of the show.  That indicates that you have to pay to watch that eposides.   I checked my DVR, accessed scheduled recordings and the show is set to record properly.  However it does not.  Is it coinsidence that this is occuring.  Is verzion hoping that I will acess OnDemand and pay for the show?  Is that even far?  I already pay for cable and I scheduled the recording.   Let me know if anyone else is experience this same issue?  Almost pointly to use the OnDemand anymore if this is the new normal.  I really don't want to pay for cable and still have to pay to watch a TV show.  

0 Likes
Re: Is it a coinsidence that shows that did not record on my DVR, Verzion charges to view on OnDeman
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

My experience has been that boradcast networks allow the last 3-4 episodes of a show to be free and previous episodes are a charge.

Do you see the show in scheduled recordings?

Do other shows record properly?

If you look at All Acitivty under DVR menu do you see any error messages on the recording?

0 Likes