Leaning pole
jencatch

During the last blizzard, Nemo, a verizon pole in front of my house was pushed away from the house and is now leaning.  In the process it had ripped the feeder pole off my roof.  I can not have the roof repaired and the wires repaired until the pole is straightened.  I have called verizon and have not heard a peep from them.  Does anyone have any suggestions???  (just a note..... we have verizon now for service... comcast had a wire that had fallen in our yard, we no longer are customers of comcast, but they were there within the week and I only had to call once.).

0 Likes
Re: Leaning pole
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Leaning pole
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

Thank you,

Joseph

0 Likes