London Spy
Bobgal1

Why have London Spy episodes disappeared from BBC America on demand now that it is a hit?  2 episodes were available last week and now the only way to view them to pay FIOS for them, even though there are available for free on BBC America's web site.  Looks like FIOS is putting the screws to its customers again.  Friends with xfinity tell me it available on demand.

0 Likes
Re: London Spy
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Most of the time the choice of what is available is the providers.  In this case BBC America.

0 Likes
Bobgal1

If it wasn't available for free on BBC America's web site and on demand on my friends Xfinity's on demand, I would agree.  But the fact that it was available until it got such great reviews in the media, makes me believe FIOS pulled it.  Y

0 Likes
Bobgal1

Update:  checking this morning, episode 2 preview is once again available on demand, but only in SD.   This confirms my believe that this is a FIOS decision (or mistake!).  Episode 1 isn't there so catching up will be more difficult for people who are just hearing about it in the media.  The mini-series has been recommended in the Boston Globe and Time magazine.

0 Likes