MLB Package
robertf390
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello:

I subscribe to the MLB package - for some unknown reason, you are blocking channel 1470 (MLBHD1) long after the Yankee / Twins gane ended yesterday (April 16th). This caused us to miss the follow-up late game (Oakland) and as of this email (12 noon April 17th) is still listed as blocked. Please correct this asap so we can receive today's programming and explain why this happened. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: MLB Package
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear the blackout lasted past the game. Are you still having troubles with the channel now?

0 Likes
robertf390
Enthusiast - Level 3

thanks for responding -

they seem to have corrected the problem on this channel. I am still having issues with channels that are blocked (as they should be for local teams in NY - Yankees and Mets) but after their games end, the block stays and I can't get the following game on that particular channel. It happened again last night after the Yankee game - the following game with Phils / Giants was blacked out. I waited for over a hour and gave up.

The rep I spoke with has notified InDemand since you have no control over this. They need to provide the service they are charging us for which includes providing the games advertised. If this can't be corrected soon, I'd like to cancel my MLB subscription and I'll just go order the on-line version.

From my perspective, there is nothing more frustrating that paying for a service and when you try to use it  - it does not work.

0 Likes
robertf390
Enthusiast - Level 3

As an update to my earlier messages concerning the extended blackouts of the MLB games, my thanks to whoever at VZ addressed the issue as it appears to be now corrected. Tonight (April 19), after the game on ch 1470 ended (Yanks/Twins), the blackout screen cleared and the Phils/SD game came right on, as it should.

Again, thanks for resolving so promptly.

0 Likes