Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Media Manager problems (more current than the sticky)
csellner
Enthusiast

I haven't seen my exact error message when playing back videos (avi format) through Media Manager and wonder if there's an update to my problem.

Videos start out fine, quality is lacking, but I'm not concerned about that.  The videos play all the way through on my laptop (Win 7 with 4 GB memory and Intel processor) but part way through video playback via Media Manager on my TV I get the error

Error
Media Manager is unable to play this video in full. Please try playing another video.

I have closed email and other Internet connected programs as suggested but it usually only plays back about 15 minutes of any video.  Anyone else with this error and is there a resolution?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager problems (more current than the sticky)
Shamika_VZ
Contributor
Hello,

Thank you for posting your trouble. Does this happen on multiple computers? Have you tried using an alternate video player for testing purposes? I sent you a private message for assistance.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes