Mini Info box when changing channels
sorob

I like to watch sports, and as with most sports broadcasts the networks put scores and other useful game info at the bottom of the screen.  I hate having to hit "exit" after changing channels to have the "Mini Info box" disappear.  With the latest upgrade the size of the box is now larger and it is taking up more of the screen.  This is a real pain when switching between multiple channels.  I would love to see an option to turn this feature off, reduce its duration, or reduce its size.

Is there a work around to this pain?

SoRob

0 Likes
Re: Mini Info box when changing channels
Justin46
Legend

@sorob wrote:

I like to watch sports, and as with most sports broadcasts the networks put scores and other useful game info at the bottom of the screen.  I hate having to hit "exit" after changing channels to have the "Mini Info box" disappear.  With the latest upgrade the size of the box is now larger and it is taking up more of the screen.  This is a real pain when switching between multiple channels.  I would love to see an option to turn this feature off, reduce its duration, or reduce its size.

Is there a work around to this pain?

SoRob

There is no workaround, other than hitting Exit. Verizon is well aware of this issue and suggested solutions, when or if they will actually do something is unknown. As you suggested, I believe the best solution would be to:

1) Make it smaller to start with, should be pretty easy.

2) Offer an option the customer could set that would control how long it is displayed, and include a setting that would turn it off completely.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes