Minor complaint about OnDemand
PittFanIAm

I have a minor complaint about OnDemand. When i 1st got Fios, it was easy to see what shows were new to OnDemand.  It would be marked as "new" on the right-hand side when the program is highlighted.  For the past couple of weeks, the only way to tell if something is new to OnDemand is by highlighting the program, hitting select, and selecting Program Information. This sounds trivial, but i am subscribed to all of the movie channels.  It can take a long time to sort through all of the movies. Heck, it would take hours to go through that process with all of the movies that are available to me. Normally i just pass over all of the older programs and scroll down until i see the "New" logo. Unfortunately, that hasn't been an option lately.  

Likewise, the length of OnDemand programs used to be readily available in the quick description. Again, you have to go through the Program Information process to determine the length now. This is even more trivial than the "new" situation, but it does come in handy sometimes.

Is anyone else annoyed by these recent developments?

BTW, I'm in Pittsburgh (not sure if that's relevant)

0 Likes
Re: Minor complaint about OnDemand
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1

Hello PittFanIAm...sorry that your finding it much more difficult to find our new programs on ON DEMAND...we do have a "Just In" category. That helps identify new movies. Click the ON DEMAND button...then Browse all..then What's Hot then Just In. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1

Hi PittFanIAm...I also forgot to mention that if you go into premium subscriptions there is an "All New" category. I realize it was easier since you didn't have to drill down into each channel. I will send your suggestion off to the department who handles our guide. Thank you for reaching out!

0 Likes
Stouffs

Yeah, I've been having the same two problems. I came on to see if there was a problem with the service in my area or a glitch in the new update.

How do I fix it?

Also, what is this hourglass symbol on the HD videos where the "HD" symbol used to be?

0 Likes