More of a TV issue than a Fios, but I can't see my Fios TV!
deblynn29

HELP! So Last night daughter's TV was too loud, went in there to turn the volume down. Accidentally pushed the channel button. Now I can't get the TV to show the Fios stuff. Her TV says do a channel auto scan (which BTW comes up with no channels found). I tried changing the input and that does not work either.

0 Likes
Re: More of a TV issue than a Fios, but I can't see my Fios TV!
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the connection between the STB and the TV?  Is it a piece of coax or is it an audio/video cable  or HDMI cable of some sort?   

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

Find the input select button on the TV remote and switch to the correct TV input (the one the FiOS STB is plugged into).  It sounds like pushing the channel button switched to the internal TV tuner.  This is how our TVs work.

0 Likes
GLDNgeek

Thank you! My set was showing autoscan a couple of days now...was getting frustrated  because I have limited free HBO and I was missing programs . It is SO nice it was an easy (and free) fix ...was getting worried !

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the board that best matches the subject of your message. Thanks!

0 Likes