Mutli room dvr options
pamutant

Is there a way to put parental controls on the dvr options so that in order to record a passcode needs to be entered. 

Between a special needs relative and a few small kids in the house we have ended up with some unusual programs recorded.

0 Likes
Re: Mutli room dvr options
prisaz
Legend

@pamutant wrote:

Is there a way to put parental controls on the dvr options so that in order to record a passcode needs to be entered. 

Between a special needs relative and a few small kids in the house we have ended up with some unusual programs recorded.

I wish there were. That is one item that has been requested. It would be nice to have control of who can record when can delete. An accounts type of hierarchy. Or at minimum a passcode as you sugested. It is not in img 1.9 and that has still not been rolled out to the last areas. So it would be perhaps in a new release next year. I am not sure if any providers DVR has that, but with the more the connectivity there is, the more of a need. I love being able to hit record from any STB in the house, but as you have stated it can be a problem recording and deleting.

0 Likes