Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Extended for a limited time. Buy now
end of navigation menu
My channels dropped off
mdcordu2

I am writing this hoping to contact customer support at Verizon to register my complaint about customer service I received. My problem started on Sunday the 15th when I went to watch Hallmark channel 739 and was informed that this wasn't part of my package as was MGM HD channel 744. I called and informed customer service that I signed a two year contract March of 2013 with the Extreme HD package with fully loaded entertainment package with an HD DVR and 4/rm HD boxes. I have had this contract for almost a year and a half now and have been receiving both Hallmark and MGM since the beginning and I explained this to Shantel and to office manager Amber at the Iowa call center and they were both rude and un-helpful about this situation. They said these were only available in the Ultimate package and I explained I have had these for over a year now in my Extreme package so there had to be a problem on the Verizon side. I explained that I was also currenty getting some other channels in my Extreme package that show you can only get in the Ultimate package so this proves that in my original package that I purchased in 2013 I had all these chanels from the beginning and that either through programming changes or package changes that some channels had been switched but that this wasn't my fault and that Verizon should fulfill their contract bargin that I have had from the beginning for my two year contract. I asked to have my original channels added back or to at least upgrade to the next package with a discount so I could have all the original channels again. I was informed there was nothing they could do and if I wanted those channels back I had to pay for the upgrade and that they can change my channels and terms at any time. I don't think this is fair since I contracted for two years for certain channels. I have been a loyal Verizon customer for 10 years and I have the Fios Quantum TV package with The Extreme HD package, fully loaded entertainment pack with all HD boxes on 3 extra televisions plus my phone and internet service all with Verizon. I will be looking at changing my services in March 2015 when my current contract is up because I feel Verizon has not lived up to their promise that they made to me when I signed this new 2/yr  package and find it disheartning that the Verizon care people that I talked to don't take this kind of customer loyalty serious enough to keep a customer that has all these services at one time and will lose an account over two channels.I talked to {edited for privacy} the first time and thought we were going to get this resolved but after my contact with the people at the Iowa call center that I mentioned I see that it will not happen...

0 Likes
Re: My channels dropped off
ElizabethS
Champion

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: My channels dropped off
Verizon_Support

Hello,
Since we have not heard back from you, we are now closing out your private support case. If you still require assistance please feel free to post on your orignal thread. 

Thank you, 
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes