NFL Playoffs on FOX
WoodyWood1

I sincerely hope that you clowns at Verizon can get your act together and NEGOTIATE a deal with Newport, because if the Giants/Packers game isn't available in New York to Giants fans you are going to see a tsunami of cancellations of Fios!  We are paying you for a service and the expectation is that you will provide it.  Will we be seeing an adjustment of our rates for service not provided??  Seems like your "negotiating" abilities are non-existent.  First you screw with your unionized employees and now you're screwing your paying customers?  Bad management.  We should have stuck with Time Warner!

0 Likes
Re: NFL Playoffs on FOX
Nashkar

Verizon must negotiate and get the playoffs on tomorrow or they definitely will lose customers.  I just switched to FIOS a month ago and regret it already. 

0 Likes
ny43

Less than a year with verizon fios, many told me not to go there. Now I can't get a local broadcast channel with fios, wxxa- 23. Looks like I may have to go back to Time Warner. Verizon your tiing is impecable with the NFL playoffs and a new York. Talk about getting slapped in the face. Thanks for nothing Verizon.

0 Likes
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

I will have to go to my mother in-laws house tomorrow to watch the NYG's on FOX TV.

My mother in-law is a Time Warner Cable TV subscriber.

Thanks Verizon. I won't forget your lack of service anytime soon.

So far as I'm concerned Verizon has breached its contract with me by not delivering the local programming as promised in the Albany, NY area.

Verizon, don't push me. I will pay the early termination fee and go back to Time Warner.

I will also drop my Verizon Wireless month-to-month cell phone plan.

So far as I'm concerned, Verizon is ridiculous.

0 Likes
jwar

I am OUTRAGED that Verizon did not live up to its part of the bargain with my services.  I am OUTRAGED that Verizon did not provide FOX play-off games because corporate greed was more important than providing a service we pay for.  I am OUTRAGED that Verizon had the audacity to blame Newport TV for their corporate greed, not to mention writing a manipulative message that it was protecting its customers from unreasonable rates and only giving Newport TVs telephone number.   I do not negotiation with Newport TV  nor am I an employee of Verizon or a customer of Newport TV. .I AM A CUSTOMER OF VERIZON and you really screwed over your customers by not providing your end of the service agreement.  You need to be seriously sued in a class action suit for breach of contract.  Thousands of people not only did not have access to FOX (Albany and Syracuse areas to start), but you cost people money and embarrassment as many play-off parties were ruined by your corporate greed!  I am curious...was this to recoup on the $2 you tried to bleed out of customers to pay your lousy monthly bill online--you know, the monthly fees you receive for NOT providing the service as agreed to? 

0 Likes