NHL Center Ice
rm1216

I was just told by Verizon that because of where I live this package is blacked out!!?? REALLY!!!??? Not just game black outs, the whole package!!!?? Is this for real!!?? When I had Cablevision I was able to order it!! This is THE stupidest thing I have ever heard!!! Smiley MadSmiley Mad

0 Likes
Re: NHL Center Ice
AvsFan1

I was told that the channels weren't blacked out, as if my eyes were playing tricks on me.  I tried to send them a picture to prove that the channel was blacked out but they refused and said the only way to resolve the issue was to reach out to the provider.  They couldn't provide me contact details for the provider either.  I spent an hour on the phone with them and got no where, truly terrible customer service.

0 Likes
MO111

Had same problem yesterday and after 2 hours still no resolution. For some reason Verizon is blacking out certain games in error. Will see if it continues 

0 Likes
Avsfan96

I was unable to watch Avs play Boston (the 2nd game) and I was unable to watch Anaheim's game yesterday due to black out. Spent hours on the phone with customer service reps who are clueless. We should have only Isles, N.J and Rags games black out but now its west coast games too. I don't know what to do. Still waiting for a supervisor to get back to me. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Center Ice also blacks out nationally carried games (NBC, NBCSN and NHLNetwork).

Was this game carried on one of these channels?

0 Likes