NHL Network???
Nols9835

Ok, my head is spinning....  Every time I ask the question to customer service (after wading thru 10 minutes of audio prompted options, before finally getting a human.... thats another topic...), I can't get any clear or straight answers.  We have Horse Racing and Black Belt TV, but no NHL Network.  Does anyone know if this channel will ever make onto the Verizon Line up?  I know I am taking a stab in the dark, but figured it can't hurt to ask here.

While surfing the verizon site, I also came across a new channel line up for our area (SE PA) and it has channels completely jumbled up and changed.  The "new" channel line up card says effective August 2008, but again no one can give any idea when this change will or if it is going to happen.  So again, does anyone have any idea about this change?

0 Likes
Re: NHL Network???
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Don't know about NHL network.

As to your second question, the channel realignment is tentatively scheduled for late August to early September depending on where you are out of the Philly VHO.  They are planning on doing the change in several steps (regions).  This change is to allow for the new HD channel expansion (the same reason all the analog channels were removed in July).  So, it will happen but as with any dates they are tentative and subject (and likely) to change.

0 Likes
Nols9835
Thanks for the help on the 2nd question!  Hopefully we are in the 1st to go to new channels, would be a pleasant surprise.
0 Likes
Nols9835
Just a bump to see if anyone else has any ideas or inside info.
0 Likes