Need help setting up TV equiptment
blondeinneed
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been very ill and I need help setting up my TV, DVR, Receiver, Surround sound systems. I'm afraid if I try to work on all the equiptment, I'll drop my HDTV or other componets because I'm still weak. Can anyone help me? I've called a few places and they want $100.00 to set it up. Give me a break! I know about inputs and outputs and other cables, I just don't have the strength to move the equiptment around. I am willing to pay. Please call me at 813-{edited for privacy}. Thanks, Teresa {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Need help setting up TV equiptment
Justin46
Legend

@blondeinneed wrote:

I have been very ill and I need help setting up my TV, DVR, Receiver, Surround sound systems. I'm afraid if I try to work on all the equiptment, I'll drop my HDTV or other componets because I'm still weak. Can anyone help me? I've called a few places and they want $100.00 to set it up. Give me a break! I know about inputs and outputs and other cables, I just don't have the strength to move the equiptment around. I am willing to pay. Please call me at 813-{edited for privacy}. Thanks, Teresa {edited for privacy}

Teresa,

I think the best way for someone to volunteer to help you would be for them to send you a Private Message (PM) here on the forums. You should see a small envelope in the upper right corner of the screen, when it changes color you will know you have a PM to view.

I would be happy to help, but since I am in North Texas I don't think that is a viable option Smiley Very Happy Sorry....

Keller, TX 76248