New TV shows
chasbailey

Gee, I just love the new lineup of shows like "Nightmare Next Door" where the show gives all kinds of GREAT ideas how to kill people and dispose of there bodies. Great continueing theme to add to all the new shows that have HIGH violence and sex in them. I can not wait for the new shows. Thanks again Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: New TV shows
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@chasbailey wrote:

Gee, I just love the new lineup of shows like "Nightmare Next Door" where the show gives all kinds of GREAT ideas how to kill people and dispose of there bodies. Great continueing theme to add to all the new shows that have HIGH violence and sex in them. I can not wait for the new shows. Thanks again Verizon.

That TV show is a series from the ID channel.

Investigation Discovery (commercially abbreviated and stylized as ID) is a television network owned by Discovery Communications that features documentary-style programming dealing with true crime subjects, including criminal investigations (primarily homicides),forensics, and other crime-related documentaries.

If you have a problem regarding a particular TV show, then the complaint should be made to the television network (Investigation Discovery) that created/produces and airs the show, and not to the TV service provider (Verizon).

To each his own... some folks claim the most offensive shows on television EVER are Jershey Shore, Jackass and Southpark.  I wonder how many letters/phone calls/emails MTV has received regarding Snooki's/JWoww's/the Situation's & gang's lovely antics...

I personally detest Jerry Springer, Judge Judy and other shows in similar categories.  

With the amount of choices we have available in 2013, we can either flip the channel to another one, or turn the TV off and pursue another leisurely activity. 😉