No Hallmark Movies and Mysteries in Extreme HD
ChrisFox1

I upgraded from Preferred to Extreme to get the DIY channel.   The online upgrade worked well but was very disappointed that I actually lost a channel and am wondering if this is just an oversight.  Preferred offers both the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel.  I found out the hard way that Extreme just has the Hallmark Channel.  One would assume that an upgrade would include all of the channel in the lower tier plus additional channels, which is why I'm wondering if this is just a mistake.

0 Likes
Re: No Hallmark Movies and Mysteries in Extreme HD
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a tool that compares channels in each of the plans.

In some cases, it is the content provider that requires channels to be in lower plans.

Verizon skips the middle plans and adds to ultimate.

0 Likes
Hmmdisappointe

Same here....I am even willing to pay for just HM&M but they dont allow that.  I had the channel back in April and then I upgraded the router and the channel disappeared. Now they tell me I need to go to ultimate. Just ridiculous!

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes