No RedZone - Week 2 - Round 2
mcdannej
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unbelievable.  The channel is dead for me, again.  I'm guessing it isn't magically going to start working in the next 40 minutes.  I have already been through the Verizon phone tree once, forwarded to the closed billing office.  Currently on try two.  I'm a cablecard guy...if you are too, you might want to find a friend's house to go to in the next half hour.  

Verizon, please fix this.  I don't want to hate you, but you are leaving me no choice.

0 Likes
Re: No RedZone - Week 2 - Round 2
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi I am sorry for the trouble. Have you gone to the channel and ordered it?  I am specialized in Red Zone help. Please follow this link https://www22.verizon.com/onecms/verizonsupport?ID=mcdannej-Forums and fill out the form with the account information.
 And i'll take a look. 

Thank you,

~Eric

0 Likes
mcdannej
Enthusiast - Level 2

Eric, I would appreciate any help you can offer.  The issue is (I think) that I'm a Cablecard guy, so I can't simply go to the channel. I mean, I can, but it's just dead.  I assume it needs to be activating by you folks with reference to my cablecard number.  I've been on hold (second try) for a half hour now.  

I assume this is happening to all cablecard verizon people who didn't call you during the week to chew you out about last weekend?

Jay

0 Likes
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks I got your information I should have it on for you momentarily. 

Thank you, 
~Eric 

0 Likes
vtrips13

red zone is not working for me either. i ordered it (it shows up on my billing statement). please assist

0 Likes
mcdannej
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm up now.  Two hours earlier than last week.  Dare I hope that it works from the start next week?  

Thanks for the help Eric.

0 Likes
chazp1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Redzone is also not working for me a second week in a row. There are 17 days a year this channel is relevant, can it maybe start working when it is supposed to?

0 Likes
Johnnyroxyo

I think everyone on the west coast isn't getting the red zone. Mine is not working either. Followed the link and put my info in. Hopefully it goes up soon. 

0 Likes
meganrtt
Enthusiast - Level 2

East coast isn't working either, at least not this customer's! Ridiculous.

0 Likes
jetsbrvs18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not working for me either.  This is absolutely insane.  I only care about this channel for about 5 hours on 17 days/year, and twice now Fios can't figure it out.

AND I just sat on hold for 20 minutes, before the call just cut me off.  You have got to be kidding me.

0 Likes