No Sports For Restaurants???
NickRuocco

I have now spent the last week trying to obtain sports channels for my restaurant. I use to have the Extreme Package, that included this but when we had to shut down for Covid, we changed to basic in turn losing my ability to have the Extreme package(now not available). After talking with 5 different representatives over the past week. I am not allowed to have sports with Verizon. I can't even get a local baseball game of NFL network... what is going on? I told the representative that, you are basically telling me to "go to another provider" after 20+ years of service and sometimes $800 a month bills. please tell me all of these reps are misinformed....unbelievable.

0 Likes
Re: No Sports For Restaurants???
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NickRuocco,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes