No more HD/SD button viewing HBO Go movies
nish54
Yesterday, the button was replaced by an auto optimizing feature that no longer streams movies in HD. Does anyone else have this problem? Was it change globally for everyone or just my account? I called support and they didn't have any answers. MAX Go still works properly.
0 Likes
Re: No more HD/SD button viewing HBO Go movies
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello nish54,

I apologize for the trouble that you are having with HBO Go. I sent you a private message.

Thanks,

Shamika_Vz Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
nish54
I never received a private message.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you check the upper right hand corner of the screen, you'll see an envelope icon right underneath the "Search" function.  Click that and you will find the message in your Inbox.

0 Likes
obbyboy1969

why the Private Message? I'm having the same problems. Once I had a great HD viewing experience now its "optimized". Well it looked great before now its definitely a downgrade. Im running Windows 7 with an i7 64bit processor with 18.0 GB of RAM and dual 2 Gig ATI Radeon Video Cards. the system also has 2 TB of drive space. my machine rocks. now HBO GO doesn't. Very disappointing. Guess its Verizon's way of throttling back the internet usage.

0 Likes