Noggin to Nick Jr and from The N to TeenNick was at the direction of MTV Networks.
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

Hi everyone I just want to clarify some of the discussions here..Hopefully it helps a few of you Mom's and Dad's out as well. Smiley Wink

MTV made a change to their programming, Noggin programs are now available on Nick Jr, and can also be found in the Nick Jr VOD folder. The N channel has been renamed TeenNick.  Clearer already? Smiley Surprised There's more..This may seem confusing but in reality it appears that "Other Providers" might be lagging in updating the name of their Nickelodeon VOD assets, but they all should be using the names Nick Jr and TeenNick. Afterall, that's' what they are now. And of course..No subscription changes or package alignments or cost additions for this name change..As if you didn't know..:) Thanks everybody for working together to make things better. Remember Mom's and Dad's  these are all "Kids Free VOD" options. Hit ~ Menu, VOD, Browse all, Kids Free, Nickelodeon, and you have many favorites including Nick Jr and Teen Nick located here.

0 Likes
Re: Noggin to Nick Jr and from The N to TeenNick was at the direction of MTV Networks.
matcarl
Master - Level 1

Joe, that's not what the topic of discussion has been about. It's about how the Nick Jr VOD folder has vanished from some VHO's and has been reduced in others.

0 Likes
Re: Noggin to Nick Jr and from The N to TeenNick was at the direction of MTV Networks.
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

A few VHO's are still in the process of updating the content.  All will be updated Very soon.Thanks

0 Likes
spd

I am in Massachusetts and the entire Nick Jr VOD folder has been gone for a week or two.  There hasn't been a restructuring or shuffling of names.  It was Nick Jr and not Noggin before it was removed.  Unless you are saying it is coming back or should be there as it was put back, we got nothing. 

On another note, what happened to our thread that was here.  It seems to have been removed.  It to seems to be gone and when I Google Nick Jr on Demand and Verizon, it comes up with the thread.  But when you click on it, it comes up with an access denied thread.  Looks like the same for this complaint as the VOD folder.

It seems to me that this clarification has only aided with confusing more.  I hope that further clarification can be put in place where we can find out when we are getting the free VOD of Nick Jr back.

http://community.vzw.com/t5/Archived-Messages/THIS-IS-A-CATASTROPHE-Nick-Jr-and-Nogging-are-no-longe...

0 Likes
larrym

if the folder has just been renamed or moved, why don't any of the shows appear when searching the VOD listings in the guide or at Verizon Central? We all know that Noggin is now NickJr, that happened months ago. The problem is the VOD was behind, and still had a Noggin folder until last week. when that folder disappeared, a NickJr didn't show up. We have never had a NickJr folder.

If the shows aren't available, fine, but say that. Don't pass it off as a MTV or Nickelodeon thing.

0 Likes
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

If you went in Kids Free and you dont see Nickelodeon and Nick Jr inside then feel free to post your City and State and I can investigate for you. Man Happy Thanks

0 Likes
ags

This makes sense...but I still don't have a Nick jr folder.  Will it be returning soon?

0 Likes
ags

Southlake Texas

0 Likes
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

It is loading and generating in the RI, MA and TX area VHO's.  When we get to this point things should be up on the server within 24 Hours.  Let' us keep an eye on that and send some feedback at that point. Thanks Team!

0 Likes
spd

The folder returned this morning, but thus far the content hasn't.  There is only one sub folder for Jacks Music Show with a couple of episodes.   Will wait and see if more comes back.  Are there multiple updates that will post once it rebuilds, or if it done, is this all that came through.

0 Likes