ON DEMAND: Can't RESUME a show I was watching at the point I previously stopped.
pt1923
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was watching a 2 hour episode of the Bachelor in Paradise (S4E3).  Couldn't finish it so I stopped.  I get back in to finish watching and I click "Resume"...AND IT STARTS ME FROM THE BEGINNING.  Now I have to rewatch the entire episode because, as we all know, Fast Forward is disabled.

OK, so I'm upset but I start over anyway.  Midway through the episode IT JUST STOPS.  Yes, it just STOPS.

Here's the kicker. Now I have to pay $1.99 to watch an episode I WAS JUST WATCHING FOR FREE.  **bleep**!!!!!

Either they are having massive technical problems with ON DEMAND or Verizion FIOS is the biggest bunch of money grubbers anywhere.

What a useless piece of tech...

Re: ON DEMAND: Can't RESUME a show I was watching at the point I previously stopped.
Jenneest1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having same issue. Cant even restart. Bought an entire series and it just stops about 15 min before end of each episode. Did you get any answers?

Re: ON DEMAND: Can't RESUME a show I was watching at the point I previously stopped.
Petervp

God I hate when that happens, I want to scream and pull my hair out, Not a good idea I need what I have). I have blown off a few non fastforwardable shows for this reason, and there is no fix, it's just a stupid glitch. I'm more of a "Below Deck" guy than BiP, but I feel your pain.

0 Likes
Eric211

This has been happening to me lately.  Maddening.  Has Verizon replied to this ?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes