On Demand ... FX, NBC episodes not available
BigTex1979

Anyone else in the Dallas area missing shows from their On Demand lineups?

I've been watching FX's Justified througn the On Demand service all through the third season. It airs Tuesday night, and the episode has ALWAYS been available by Wednesday afternoon.

All of a sudden ... no updates. The last episode available is from March 20. There have been two more since and they're not available.

Same thing on NBC.

Tech support shrugged its shoulders ... 

0 Likes
Re: On Demand ... FX, NBC episodes not available
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I know its been a couple days. Sometimes the postings are delayed depending on when we received the content. Please reply back if it's still missing.

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Anthony -

FX On Demand still has not been updated in VHO8 for the show Justified.  The last available show as of this posting is for March 20 which means that 2 episodes are missing - March 27 and April 2.

0 Likes
LTDan1

I'm in Maryland and I am experiencing the same problem... Only 2 episodes of Justified season 3 available 3/13 and 3/20

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thanks for the information. I will dig and see what I can find.

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

Thanks for the information. I will dig and see what I can find.

Anthony -

It appears that only the HD version is missing, the SD versions are present (at least for VHO8).  Just wanted to clarify.

0 Likes
bjschacht
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will Episode 10 of American Horror Story go on-demand.  This FX show aired on Wednesday, Jan. 2--almost a week ago and it's still not on demand!!!!  Why does it take so long??

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@bjschacht wrote:

When will Episode 10 of American Horror Story go on-demand.  This FX show aired on Wednesday, Jan. 2--almost a week ago and it's still not on demand!!!!  Why does it take so long??

If I locate this TV show On Demand, I can see the 01/02 episode available in both SD and HD (at least in my VHO).

If you still don't have it in your area it might just be a matter of waiting.

0 Likes