On Demand Issues
doc1949
Enthusiast - Level 3

Came over to FIOS one month ago from Comcast. I had been very pleased with how quickly your ON Demand has been picking up popular primetime shows, usually one day, until recently.

The following shows range in air dates from 11/29-12/3 and are still not on your ON Demand as of 12/4@ 11:45 AM East Coast time; Burn Notice(USA) aired 11/29, The Good Wife(CBS) aired on 12/2, Boardwalk Empire(HBO) aired 12/2, Homeland(Showtime) aired 12/2 and Hawaii 5-0(CBS aired 12/3.

Any explanation for this delay? By the way I checked with a relative that has Comcast all of the above are on their On Demand and were on in 24 hours of air date.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Issues
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the troubles with loading the On Demand content. Now that it's been almost a week are they loaded on there? If not please reply back so we can take a look at this.

0 Likes
Bikkyman1

CBS on demand has not updated in January 2013, except for SD January 1, 2, 3, and 4.  There have been no CBS HD on demand programs added since mid-December.  What is going on?

0 Likes
Mintdave58

As of now no new episodes for any 2013 shows are on demand  CBS,NBC,ABC FOX ARE all missing i want my NCIS . what i have noticed is that the mobile app from optimum blows Fios away come on guys lets get with it. Im a new customer in the past month and optimum has called me back twice looking to get me back no matter what. You all better gove me a reason to stay. FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW AS THATS WHAT WE PAY FOR OVER NITE ON DEMAND

0 Likes
carstock10

One night off a week and no Revenge,yet I can watch Houstons"on our own" not feeling the love fios.:(((((

0 Likes