On Demand Question/Complaint
karen210

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what the heck is going on with Verizon's On Demand service? I usually depend on OD so I can catch up on certain shows, but now I see that most of them are only offered as rent/buy. 

Here's an example: I want to watch TURN, so I drill down:  On Demand -- Network -- AMC -- TURN -- Season 3. All the episodes are: Buy $1.99! 

My question is, what am I paying for? They are essentially charging me twice - once on my bill, for the OD service, then again to watch a show that should be free - and always was, before! Is this just a case of Corporate Greed or what?

Verizon, if you are monitoring these posts, I would like some clarification on why you are charging me to watch something which I have already paid for on my bill. Please explain the charges.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Question/Complaint
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum. So Verizon won't answer here.

Typically any channel content that is billed is because of the provider (ie AMC) vs Verizon.

They must either have an agreement with one of the streaming services for their shows or have decided to charge.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Question/Complaint
brads1

I have the same question, I also noticed it changed how you record a series, I have to record the show then go in to record series. I would complain to verizon, but they don't have an email address to complain to

0 Likes