On Demand Shows Not Updating
Teri423

I have been browsing through some topics about shows not updating On Demand.  This has been a problem for a few weeks now.

I stumbled upon a reply about this problem from a Verizon Tech and he said it is up to the Network to update their On Demand Programming.

This is not a true statement, on the same network some shows are updating and some are not.

Any comments or thoughts on this?

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Shows Not Updating
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The networks are responsible for providing the video content to Verizon. What they provide to us, we immediately upload to the VOD servers. We do not control the content provided to us.

0 Likes
Mrs_Dean_Wormer
Enthusiast - Level 3
Does Verizon ever check, though, when for instance (LIKE NOW!) all of the Fox shows are about 3 weeks out of date? What's the holdup, for crying out loud?!?
0 Likes
Mrs_Dean_Wormer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Aha - I stand (somewhat) corrected.  The Fox shows are there, just not if you try to access them via saved bookmarks, or favorites, or whatever they're called.  Which is another problem, I guess, although having to go thru all the screens to get to the bookmarks kinda defeats the purpose of having bookmarks.

0 Likes
terriniece

The Fios on Demand is the worst of any provider.......the shows take forever if in fact ever to update.........half of the episodes are missing......they are out of order........it's a hot mess..........annoying me to the point that Comcast looks like a dream compared to this hot mess Verizon has created with their "new on demand".........whoever came up with this system should be fired.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes