On Demand purchases after service disconnect
CodySoma

On Demand is really convenient, but I am hesitant to build a big library of on-demand purchases in case I lose them when some day I disconnect FIOS.

The FAQ says: "You can still view multi-screen videos you have purchased after you disconnect your Verizon services as long as you maintain your FiOS account User ID and password. "

Does that just mean you remember your userid and password?  Or do you need to pay a maintenance fee or do something else special?

Are there limits on what kind of On Demand purchases?

I'd love to hear anyone's experiences with this or an official Verizon answer.

Thanks!

Cody

0 Likes
Re: On Demand purchases after service disconnect
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Yes, you can keep the movies you purchase after you cancel services. You just have to remember your user ID and password. There is no maintenance fee also and there are no limits on on demand purchases.

Thanks,

^GKC

0 Likes
MovieLoverAF
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried viewing my Movies that were purchased after I moved to another state and it says that they are expired.  How can I view my movies?

tbee1

i am a previous customer and had spent 200+ on movies when i had the service , moved out of state and verizon was currntly not offered in the area and was told by someone at verizon that i could not keep the movies that i had purchased if i disconnected service , so i figured it was a total loss, come to find out you can. I dont remember the user name or password i had used. And i am pretty confident that i have changed mt email address since then (3 years or so) How do i get access to that account ?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

You will need to contact support.

Either 1800Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport

0 Likes