OnDemand. New - ability to sort alphabetically
senatedon
Enthusiast - Level 2

With the new OnDemand service, VZ took away genre categories from premium channel listings and now simply lists all movies in no particular order. 

VZ should put the genre categories back and give the user the ability to sort alphabetically. With this update, VZ is forcing the user to right arrow through upwards of 300 titles that aren't listed in any particular order. 

This update is not customer friendly. 

Updated On-Demand - Premium Channels
mill3453
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received the updated on-demand user interface (UI) and while it is "pretty", I have some issues when trying to watch something on the premium channels which I subscribe to.   In the old UI, movies were separated by categories so if I wanted to see what was recently added I just clicked on that filter and it should me the list.  I can see no way to do that in the new updated UI.  How can I be expected to look at 600 movie posters (on HBO) to see what is new, what is sci-fi, what is action, etc.  Am I missing something?

Re: OnDemand. New - ability to sort alphabetically
mill3453
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've made the same post on the forum and no response from any Verizon moderator. There needs to be some filters that can be applied to look for the previous categories.

Re: OnDemand. New - ability to sort alphabetically
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

Moderators don't respond to posts.

As a large number of us don't have update, we can't comment.

0 Likes