Pac vs Mayweather PPV - Multiple TVs
jfx_us

All,

I ordered the fight online to watch on Saturday, however I would like to watch the fight simultaneously on 2 different tvs in my house.  Basically I am having people over and will need it on in more than one location.  Im pretty sure I have to purchase the fight twice for this to work.  I don't believe you can buy it once and watch on multiple tvs at the same time, which if this is the case that is fine.  The question I have is do I have to do anything special for this to work, or do I just bring both TVs up and order the fight a second time from the second tv?  How does it work when you purchase the fight through the fios website vs a specific box?  Do I order it again from the first tv and it just doesn't charge me because I have already ordered it?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Pac vs Mayweather PPV - Multiple TVs
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was a thread on another forum.

If you call in, you may be able to get it on multiple STBs for 1 price.

I only say may as I have never done it myself.

0 Likes
A-Man25

I just talked to a representative and he clarified this for me as I want to do the same thing as well. He said if you call it in, it will show on all boxes. If you ordered it online, it will not. I suggest you cancel what you ordered online and reorder over the phone.

0 Likes
jfx_us
Interesting. I just talked to someone too and they told me the only way it will work is if I ordered online. Said if I ordered on the box I would have to order multiple times, but online it will play on all boxes. I saved the tixket number in case they come back and say i owe more money or I did it wrong.
0 Likes
jfx_us
Thanks for the responses.
0 Likes