Pairing fios one remote and samsung QN55QN90AAFXZA
RyeResident

I can pair my FIOS One Remote with my Samsung QN55QN90AAFXZA, BUT the volume and power switch won't pair so I have to use the Samsung remote to turn on/off and to change volume.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pairing fios one remote and samsung QN55QN90AAFXZA
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@RyeResident wrote:

I can pair my FIOS One Remote with my Samsung QN55QN90AAFXZA, BUT the volume and power switch won't pair so I have to use the Samsung remote to turn on/off and to change volume.  Any suggestions?

Did you try this? You need to reset the remote first.

• Steps to control your TV or Audio using your Fios TV Voice Remote.

• After you’ve paired your Fios TV Voice Remote to your set top box, HDMI-connected TVs and Audio systems should automatically be detected and be controlled by your Fios TV Voice Remote.

1. Go to Menu > Settings > Voice control > Fios TV Voice Remote > Program Voice Remote > Automatic Setup
      1. Once the automatic setup completes you’ll see a “Success” message in the top right of the TV screen,
      2. If this does not work for you, please skip to step 2.
    2. Go to Menu > Settings > Voice control > Fios TV Voice Remote > Program Voice Remote > Manual Setup
      1. Select your TV or Receiver Brand and Model and follow the steps,
      2. You will see a “Success” message in the top right of the TV screen when the setup is complete.

View solution in original post

Re: Pairing fios one remote and samsung QN55QN90AAFXZA
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@RyeResident wrote:

Did you try this? You need to reset the remote first.

• Steps to control your TV or Audio using your Fios TV Voice Remote.

• After you’ve paired your Fios TV Voice Remote to your set top box, HDMI-connected TVs and Audio systems should automatically be detected and be controlled by your Fios TV Voice Remote.

1. Go to Menu > Settings > Voice control > Fios TV Voice Remote > Program Voice Remote > Automatic Setup
      1. Once the automatic setup completes you’ll see a “Success” message in the top right of the TV screen,
      2. If this does not work for you, please skip to step 2.
    2. Go to Menu > Settings > Voice control > Fios TV Voice Remote > Program Voice Remote > Manual Setup
      1. Select your TV or Receiver Brand and Model and follow the steps,
      2. You will see a “Success” message in the top right of the TV screen when the setup is complete.