Perry Mason on Hallmark Movie Channel
VirginiaYank
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm a Perry Mason/Raymond Burr fan and have enjoyed the reruns on HMC.  However lately I've noticed that the shows are being interrupted with commercials not at the appropriate station breaks??  When the commercials end, show continues but obviously past the point when the commercials interrupted.  It's almost made the shows unwatchable since there's no rhyme or reason for the timing of the commercials.  Too bad...

Re: Perry Mason on Hallmark Movie Channel
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems with the commerical interruptions. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes
DonD4

The Hallmark Channel commercial breaks on the Perry Mason episodes are at illogical times and are very annoying.  Has anyone else noticed that the episodes are now run in 'fast motion' so that the narrative is difficult to understand at times??  I guess it's a way for Hallmark to get in an extra commercial...

0 Likes
media4u2

Hallmark has indeed decided to run the episodes at a faster speed than normal.  The purpose, of course, is to create more time for commercials at the viewer's expense.  

TVLand, rather than speeding up the episodes, extends the program length beyond their original length and fills the newly-created time with commercials. Personally, I prefer the normal speed and extended program length. It's more honest.  Hallmark should, at the very least, post a disclaimer within each episode stating that it has been edited and accelerated to fit into the time allotted for the program.

Oh, by the way... the commercials are not run at the faster speed...

0 Likes