Pixelation Issues!!!!! On MANY HD Channels!!!!
ronswanson1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone know how to actually fix this PIXELATION problem?? I've had 4 tech visits and none of them could fix this issue. They all said it was the INTERACTIVE MEDIA GUIDE software.

This PIXELATION happens on many channels such as Discovery, AMC, IFC, and Video ON DEMAND shows & movies.

I have done litterally everything possible. I reset everything, unplugged everything, even as far as replacing my set top box with a new one!! Every tech said my signal coming into my house and set box was great! **bleep**!!!

Fios is doing nothing to fix this and they just think giving me $8.50 a month off from a $150 bill is something I should be greatful of. This is crap!! I miss Xfinity already!! I'm thinking of cancelling this bullcrap!!

I've talked to custermer service dozens and hours worth of time.....AND NOTHING!! They claim there is not PIXELATION issue they are aware of....such crap!!!

Who else is experiencing this problem?? Anyone actually had it fixed???

-Ron

Re: Pixelation Issues!!!!! On MANY HD Channels!!!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Morning,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya D.

0 Likes