Play after Pause Sometimes Doesn't Play
jscooper22
Enthusiast - Level 3
This has now happened twice.I cannot recall the exact circumstances of the first occurrence, but this latest time here's what happened: Had two shows set to record during the same time. The recordings seem to start ok. I start watching one of them. I pause. A few second later I play. It won't play. The play, ff, rew buttons do nothing. The only way out is to change channels and, answer STOP RECORDING to the prompt. This bounces me back to real time but now I've missed everything since I hit pause. After all this, pause/play seem to work ok. Any workarounds or ideas (or a actual FIX)? Thanks, Jeff
0 Likes
Re: Play after Pause Sometimes Doesn't Play
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

It's possible that your DVR needs to be reset.  Have you tried power cycling the DVR?  I haven't heard of the specific issue you are citing. 

If needed, you can reset your DVR from your computer by using the In Home Agent at www.verizon.com/inhomeagent

0 Likes
Re: Play after Pause Sometimes Doesn't Play
Yellow-06-gt

It seems to only do this if it is a show that is currently being recorded but I am watching the live channel and pause it.  It will not restart.  The only thing I can do is go watch the recording.  Strange.

0 Likes