Please help/advise, Verizon keeps cancelling installation
sk24iam
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently moved into a new apartment on May 8th. I signed up for Verizon Fios Double Play and scheduled installation on Monday June 3rd from 11am until 2pm. Two o'clock rolls by and still nobody from Verizon has showed up. I called them and they said their is an engineering issue in my apartment and they will need to reschedule. They said that engineer work is scheduled to be completed on Monday June 10th, and the next avaiable day to reschedule for installation is the 13th. This sucks but I'd rather fios than comast.

This evening at 8pm I receive a voicemail from a Verizon representive that there is still engineering work that needs to be done and I will need to reschedule until after June 24th. I try calling back but it says their office hours are until 6pm. So now I have to keep living without cable or internet which is absolutly miserable. When I signed a lease with my apartment I was told it was Fios ready, most of the other tenants all have Fios without problems.

Has anyone had these types of problems with Verizon, should I just schedule with Comcast?

0 Likes
Re: Please help/advise, Verizon keeps cancelling installation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sk24iam,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Please help/advise, Verizon keeps cancelling installation
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We hadn't heard back form you over on the private support board. We hope you were able to find the assistance you needed!

If you'd like us to take revisit this case, please make a new post on the forums, and we'll be sure to look into it.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes