Problems with MSG2 HD when multiple games are on
Lightgrw
This is the second time I've noticed a problem with MSG2 in HD when 3 or more games are on MSG and MSG+. Basically channel 578 (MSG) will work fine and 580 (MSG +) will work fine, but 579 (MSG 2) disappears. The standard 79 channel works but 579 doesn't show up in the channel guide and entering 579 on the remote takes you to 578 instead. When you go to 79 it tells you that an HD version is available by clicking C on the remote; unfortunately that takes you to 578 as well. Please look into this problem. MSG 2 HD works fine except when a third game is airing on MSG plus that night. Since the New York Rangers are often on MSG 2 I imagine this is ticking off a lot of other people as well.
0 Likes
Re: Problems with MSG2 HD when multiple games are on
UnnDunn
Contributor - Level 3

@Lightgrw wrote:
This is the second time I've noticed a problem with MSG2 in HD when 3 or more games are on MSG and MSG+. Basically channel 578 (MSG) will work fine and 580 (MSG +) will work fine, but 579 (MSG 2) disappears. The standard 79 channel works but 579 doesn't show up in the channel guide and entering 579 on the remote takes you to 578 instead. When you go to 79 it tells you that an HD version is available by clicking C on the remote; unfortunately that takes you to 578 as well. Please look into this problem. MSG 2 HD works fine except when a third game is airing on MSG plus that night. Since the New York Rangers are often on MSG 2 I imagine this is ticking off a lot of other people as well.

MSG 2 HD has not been added to the Verizon FiOS lineup yet. Verizon has said they hope to add it to the lineup sometime this year.

0 Likes