Programs freeze then restart
Billy3201
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Quantum system you just did an upgrade to the guides and other things, I have 4 boxes, Some programs freeze for a second then restart a few seconds behind, also when I rewind a live program it stops during the playback and goes back to live program. I hope that makes sense. I rebooted all of the boxes and it still happens

0 Likes
Re: Programs freeze then restart
Sean3040-2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Call tech support if you want the best help.
Option 1 and then press for TV tech support. Keep pressing 0 to get to a live person in American.
Explain your issue. Tell them to restart the ONT and run a health check on all of your boxes. Also ask them if the light signal is good enough, quatum boxes require more signal, so make sure you have all of the signals. 

You should be good to go.

0 Likes
Re: Programs freeze then restart
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

@Billy320 wrote:

I have the Quantum system you just did an upgrade to the guides and other things, I have 4 boxes, Some programs freeze for a second then restart a few seconds behind, also when I rewind a live program it stops during the playback and goes back to live program. I hope that makes sense. I rebooted all of the boxes and it still happens

Do you get a black screen for 2 seconds? If you do it is a known issue that is going to be fixed in the next firmware update in the middle of March.

0 Likes