Re: RedZone is not working!
mpodval

Not working in Brooklyn NY. Do you guys remember when Verizon was amazing. When we couldn't wait to drop Cablevision to get FIOS? Well I can't wait to drop Verizon now. They stopped trying. It's time to stick it to them. 

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
thompson8181
Enthusiast - Level 1

same here... for what i pay monthly this is pathetic on Verizon's part.  

bflo_chick

We are having the same issue here and I am beyond **bleep**. We have tried to call numerous times only to be disconnected. Unreal!!!!

0 Likes
GreasyQtip
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not working here either, and there is no way to get ahold of them, I called 4 different times and every time got disconnected in a different crappy way. 

Many people left for Red Zone and now we are stuck with the only service that isn't getting Red Zone.

This is the second time in less than a year I am paying for services I am not getting and can not get a hold of anyone to help. And as always, therewill most likely be no response or email about this issue.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
jrmackay705

Well FiOS dropped the ball in regard to NFL Red Zone.  I have the Ultimate Package and activated the channel via my STB but it has not been processed and the first games are already underway.  No one answers the phones and the online chat option is down as well.  Very disappointing.  I should go back to COX Cable.

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
patrickpiteo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not working Anywhere it seems epic fail Verizon 

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
Shebylo

Me Too,

Only the order page in Palm Desert CA.

Called Verizon 10 days ago to confirm it in the package.

Does ANYONE have it on??

0 Likes
Maeztro
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone been able to speak to a live person.  I'm on call #10 and still no live people to talk to.

If you get through...tell them to turn it on for EVERYONE and fix it later!

0 Likes
cohiba_man
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is **bleep** bull**bleep**. The ONLY reason I ordered FIOS was to get Redzone. I could have ordered DirecTV and got the whole Sunday ticket for free this year. Now, this terrible customer service. Getting hung up on after waiting 30 minutes on hold, ridiculous! And that was the one time out of 10 calls that I actually connected to something. What a joke.  I want my money back. I could have ordered a lower-tier plan for much cheaper. The only reason to get the top-tier plan is RedZone. Bull**bleep**.

swcolleen

I am in jersey in philly area and its not working here either. Says not subscribed but I have been for over a year and have the biggest package.

Better fix this REALY soon....

0 Likes