Re: NFL RedZone
Frosty11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Are they kidding me??? I mean really???

I was on the phone with Verizon for over an hour earlier beacuse of no "NFL Redzone".

For weeks the channel has been saying that we would have this channel at 11:30 today; now it is saying tha tthey can't process our order?? What order?? I had it last year, their is no order!!!????????

Finally after an hour on the phone, the guy tells me that he contacted Customer Service and they have escalted my call and the CSR rep need to delete and add the channel and that it would be avaialble in 15 minutes. still nothing.

This is bad, really bad customer service.

Now I am on the phone trying to reach them again and keep getting disconnected.

if it wasn't such a pain the butt to change carriers I would do it in a second...

Frustrated2341
Enthusiast - Level 1

This really sucks. Thanks for ruining my Sunday Verizon!!

Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
JB67
Enthusiast - Level 1
Same here in North Jersey. No Red Zone, support MIA on phone and online. **bleep**? Nice job FIOS.
Re: RedZone is not working!
YourTeamSucks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Support just tweeted this: 

NFL #Redzone on #FiOS is so popular it could take up to 90 mins to process, but it is processing. There's no need to call to activate.

Whatever...

0 Likes
jrdow

I finally got to tech support and they stated that to many people are signing up for the REDZONE so thats why they are having problems. They said try in couple of hours they are working on it. What a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Verizon support sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
huskerbrav

Not working in Plano, TX.  I have had this for several years and spend $270 a month.  RedZone has always been included in my service and today IT IS NOT WORKING.  I have already scheduled my Dishnet install for next week as Verizon is not taking phone calls, or chat about this.  I just get hung up on.

0 Likes
huskerbrav

Not working in Plano, TX.  I have had this for several years and spend $270 a month.  RedZone has always been included in my service and today IT IS NOT WORKING.  I have already scheduled my Dishnet install for next week as Verizon is not taking phone calls, or chat about this.  I just get hung up on.

0 Likes
Re: Red Zone billing credit.
jreddish1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Definitely.  RedZone was the whole reason I went with FIOS instead of DirectTV.  Basis of the bargain for me.

mra5509

You NEVER listen your customers, Your response times and automated systems are PATHETIC. It's opening day in the NFL and we can't even access NFL Redzone nor acquire ANY type of assistance, EVEN AUTOMATED! Just because you offer the best products, that doesn't mean you should quit caring about your customers which is obviously the case. How can a company as large and profitable as Verizon have such poor operating priciples and customer service standards? If I provided service 1/100th as bad as this at my job I would be immediately terminated. The current state of your company is a DISGRACE.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
mcguinea
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told that the outage is not the channel itself but the backend server that handles the activations cannot handle the volume of requests.  I was told they anticipate having the issue resolved by the end of tomorrow........Looks like we are SOL.  Everyone should contact customer service and request a service credit due to the outage

0 Likes