Re: NFL RedZone
Earnstaf1
This is unacceptable. I love verizon and use them for everything they offer, but this is a hugely negative experience. The only reason I keep cable tv rather than just using netflix/hulu is football, and namely NFL Redzone.

The fact that it isn't working is bad enough, but the fact that I can't get a hold of any via any of the offered means is terrible. I would like to at least know it is being worked.

I expect some sort of compensation because this service has been atrocious.
0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
EfVrzson
WoW Seriously. I guess their teeny-bop "reps" they hire are aggravated with all the calls so now they are just hanging up on ppl. My call(s) connected 4 times and each time when there was the "ring" that connects to a person they hang up and call disconnects. Verizon really really needs to make this right with their thousands of nationwide customers.

So are we to understand from Verizon tweets "Its a nationwide outage and they sent the ticket out to a technician" .....hmmmm nationwide, yet one ticket, one repairman. I really hope its that Maytag guy!!! I can see Verizon having one technician twiddling his thumbs... DUHHHHH
0 Likes
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

At least we have NFL Network 😄

**bleep** TIME WARNER

0 Likes
Faulknkid
Enthusiast - Level 3

Obviously sattelites are invloved disp**bleep**. But they cable links are handled very differently. I don't have the time to educate you!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
tonyh703

ive been on hold for 2 hours. down in VA Beach area... no indication that anything is wrong on the redzone channel, just looks like i havent purchased red zone... this is **bleep** at least give us some notice not put me on hold for 2+ hours... 

0 Likes
Hiflyer1

3 fios boxes not working for me. Subscribed on my cablevision box and it came up in about 2 minutes. 

0 Likes
Re: Red zone
James_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3
Due to the overwhelming demand for the NFL Red Zone, order activations could take up to ninety minutes to process. Please be assured that requests are processing and that you do not have to call Verizon to activate Red Zone. We are working diligently to activate every subscription as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.  
0 Likes
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is definitely a FiOS issue

0 Likes
cusiman_56

Not working here either I was on the phone for 25 min after almost ten calls and 10 disconnects.  After 25 min, they hung up.  Really is bad service.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
mccarty25

EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

0 Likes