Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
BdoggerX

NFL Redzone is not working in Rye, New York.   Have Ultimate HD and never a problem with redzone before.   I've tried the website and doing a reset, but nothing working so far.   Spoke with someone at Verizon yesterday and they said I was listed as a redzone subscriber, but today one of the automated voices said I didn't subscribe to 835 when I called.    They need a reset on this quickly or I will drop Verizon.   How could they not know about this on opening weekend?  Not an outage issue - that's a lie because the channel has shown the same wrong message for a long time - at some point they must have dropped subscribers and never added us back.  Speaking with someone live not going to happen if people are out all over. 

0 Likes
Re: REDZONE NFL Channel
James_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3
Due to the overwhelming demand for the NFL Red Zone, order activations could take up to ninety minutes to process. Please be assured that requests are processing and that you do not have to call Verizon to activate Red Zone. We are working diligently to activate every subscription as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.  
Re: RedZone - I made it through to Tech Support ---
PA_Dad
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has been over 90 minutes for me.

I'm also very disappointed.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
mysontim

Same problem here.  This sucks verizon better work on this and give us something for our trouble.

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
r1schwartz

0 Likes
mccarty25

EXACTLY SAME

ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

0 Likes
mccarty25

EXACTLY SAME

ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

0 Likes
Can't receive Red Zone (and unable to contact Verizon via internet or phone)
DBerger

Why am I unable to watch the Red Zone? According to the ultimate package info, it was included last year and should still be

0 Likes
mccarty25

EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE????
AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!!
AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC
WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

0 Likes
Re: Red zone
arsenal4
Enthusiast - Level 2

it won't let us even activate it, so how are we supposed to know we are getting it?  This is a toal joke. Same thing happend last year!!!

0 Likes