Re: RedZone is not working!
Johnnyroxyo

Same here in California!

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
johnph1

On your STB, press Menu, Customer Support, Sefl Diagnostic and see which package it thinks you have. Mine has the wrong package.

0 Likes
Re: Can't receive Red Zone (and unable to contact Verizon via internet or phone)
James_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3
Due to the overwhelming demand for the NFL Red Zone, order activations could take up to ninety minutes to process. Please be assured that requests are processing and that you do not have to call Verizon to activate Red Zone. We are working diligently to activate every subscription as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.  
0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
Leroy916
I am having the same finger problem in Tampa flash and the office is closed.
0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
ddddddddddddd1

have been trying since 1pm to get support, this is garbage.

0 Likes
nnn3

an hour on hold 2:53pm est no service yet

0 Likes
Re: Red Zone billing credit.
cusiman_56

Order Activation??

I have been a verizon subscriber for over two years with the ultimate HD package, of which the redzone was a part of that package.  Why do I have to activate??  It would have been nice if we had been contacted.

0 Likes
Schadenfreude2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Somebody forgot to eat their Wheaties

0 Likes
Re: NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
James_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3
Due to the overwhelming demand for the NFL Red Zone, order activations could take up to ninety minutes to process. Please be assured that requests are processing and that you do not have to call Verizon to activate Red Zone. We are working diligently to activate every subscription as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.  
0 Likes
Re: NO NFL REDZONE TODAY? READ MY LIPS
SJUhawks
Enthusiast - Level 2

90 MINUTES FROM WHEN????????

0 Likes