Remote Control
Batusi

I am just wondering about an opinion I have. I have had Fios for 2 days and this is the worst interface remote I can imagine. I spend more time trying to navigate than I do watching, it is absolutely ridiculous. I know what I am doing and this is just plain bad. Not sure how much more I can take of this nonsense. Prime example, having to re enter  On Demand every time you look for something is insane. Any one else have this opinion?

0 Likes
Re: Remote Control
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you explain a bit more of on demand issue?

Do you mean after watching something you have to go back to on demand to watch something else? Or just when searching?

0 Likes
Wernerapnj

I have to agree. As a new FiOS customer I am frustrated by the lack of usability the TV remote provides. A basic example..... The inability to lock the channel display and navigation to show only desired "favorite" channels. Leaving the "guide" resets the display to "all channels". I just want to see my favorites not channels I do not subscribe to, do not exist, or are in foreign languages.  Also, the guide display is just too cluttered in general. It appears that the human interface was designed by the marketing department to force people to have to see channels they have no interest in...

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Simple fix.

Under Menu Settings, System, Television go to last viewed guide state.

Make that enabled.