Removing Movie Package a lesson in futility Frustration is setting in quickly
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

I hope someone here can help - I called on the 28th to have the moviepackage removed from my account - to date it still is active -  I refuse to pay for additional days and believe I will be calling billing about this - When I call the fios tech number I am told it is set to be removed on the 11th of January I can't believe they are stretching this out just to get more money from me.  How hard is it to remove something from someone's account - why can't a technician just remove it.  I am so frustrated - I called about this twice and the last time all the "puppet" would talk about was the hd box I Ordered and received within 1 day to replace an SD box.  What does one thing have to do with another.  is it possible that verizon can not send a box and turn off a feature at the same time . This is ridiculous am hoping someone here can help get this done sooner for me

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Removing Movie Package a lesson in futility Frustration is setting in quickly
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

UPDATE:  "Thanks to VZ_FrankN on dslr verizon direct - my movie package has been removed - thanks frank

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Removing Movie Package a lesson in futility Frustration is setting in quickly
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

UPDATE:  "Thanks to VZ_FrankN on dslr verizon direct - my movie package has been removed - thanks frank

0 Likes